I’ll try to convince you that natural beauty products are best for our skin. They protect and nourish. They are safe for the environment and extremely effective. Learn my arguments for natural skin care.
Natural cosmetics are the best because…
- … they protect the skin. Only natural products can fully protect your skin from harmful external aggressors. Although synthetic substances can do it as well, they are devised in labs and have nothing to do with Mother Nature. Moreover, natural ingredients are safe and don’t trigger irritations (unless you have bad luck and you’re an allergy sufferer). Such products shield skin from the sunlight, free radicals, wrinkles and pigmentation spots.
- … they include vitamins, minerals and lots of other nutrients. Obviously, nature delivers best skin benefits. Why pop yourself with diet supplements? You can eat a sweet fruit or apply a cream with organic substances. The skin absorbs vitamins and minerals straight from Mother Nature much better. The effects are visible after a few applications of such cosmetics.
- … they are cruelty-free. They don’t even contain animal-derived ingredients! Such cosmetics are perfect for vegans, vegetarians and nature lovers. Which substances cannot be included in an eco-friendly product? Beeswax, glycerol, lanolin, milk protein, ambergris, keratin, musk and many others. When you buy a natural product, you know that no animal has suffered during its production.
- … you take care of the environment. Natural ingredients pose no threat to the environment. What is more, they come in recyclable packagings. During production, raw materials – safe for people and nature – are used.
- … they are effective. Natural products can work as effectively as other widely-available drugstore cosmetics. The influence of ingredients coming straight from Mother Nature is far better than the effects of lab cosmetics. Natural products will deal with every skin problem, condition every hair type and take care of nails.
I hope I made you believe in natural beauty products!