Are you looking for a good eyebrow pomade? You’re in the right place because I love filling my brows with it! 🙂
Let me share some tips for using an eyebrow pomade and review my favorite eyebrow pomade from Nanobrow.
Enjoy reading! 🙂
Good eyebrow pomade – my makeup must-have
A pomade is my beloved eyebrow filler 🙂 Available eyebrow pomades are either creamy or gel-like. Some require adding water, others are more “wet” and take more time to dry in a pot.
Eyebrow pomades have quite intense pigments to precisely fill in the eyebrows, give them the desired shape, and boost their volume. A pomade stays on much longer than a brow powder or pencil. It can be used alone or in a combo with other brow products like brow gel or powder.
What do I love Nanobrow Eyebrow Pomade for?
It has a light, creamy consistency, and is enriched with natural carnauba wax. The waterproof Nanobrow Eyebrow Pomade is smudge-proof and stays flawless for many hours. At the same time, it’s easily removed with a micellar makeup remover. Thanks to intense pigments, you can build the result easily creating a day or night brow makeup look.
What’s great, the Nanobrow Eyebrow Pomade is smudge-proof and doesn’t require any primers or setting gels because of the optimal softness and not drying out. Plus, it’s vegan-friendly and has ingredients that are gentle for the skin.
One good product is enough to create various makeup looks and brow styles, from the precisely filled-in arches, ombre effects to natural-looking fluffy brows. Do your brows the way you like 🙂
Reach out for the Nanobrow eyebrow pomade if you want:
✔ thicker, fuller-looking, naturally-defined brows
✔ symmetric arches, no sparse areas
✔ long-wearing waterproof brow makeup that stays untouched all day
How to fill in eyebrows using a pomade? Piece of cake! 🙂
Eyebrow pomade is a terrific daily makeup product, particularly for those with sparse and patchy brows. How to apply a brow pomade the right way? Let me share my tips.
1) Prime your eyebrows: before applying eyebrow pomade, make sure your eyebrows are clean and dry. You can also comb them with a spoolie brush to create the proper shape.
2) Choose the brush: for applying eyebrow pomade, use a brush having the correct shape and size. Ideally, use a flat, fine-bristle brush.
3) Pick some product: scoop some pomade on the brush. Remember pomades are highly pigmented so use less product at first, and add more if necessary, avoiding unnatural-looking and overdone brows.
4) Outline the brows: draw thin lines marking the lower eyebrow line first, starting from the start of a brow and moving towards the tail; use quick brushstrokes. Do the same outlining the upper brow line.
5) Fill in the brows: use quick strokes and go with the direction of natural hair growth, adding more pomade in the bald spots and in areas that need volumizing.
6) Set your makeup: for a longer-lasting makeup look, use a clear or tinted brow gel and comb it through brow hairs.
Where to buy Nanobrow pomade? Pop into www.nanobrow.us – will you get yourself a brow pomade, gel or mascara? 🙂